Sunday, December 4, 2011

*Introduction*

Hi Everyone!

 My name is Jennifer and this is my beauty/makeup blog. I am 24 years old and from Ohio.  I'm a waitress and also a psychology student.  I'm starting this blog because for as long as I can remember, I have been addicted to makeup and all things beauty-related.  I really enjoy reading about new trends and tips and creating new looks.  This has been a passion of mine for a long time so I figured, why not start a blog?!

I'm hoping that not only will I have fun, but that hopefully someone out there will learn something from my site.  I've given this a lot of thought, and while I have some hesitation (it's a little nerve-racking to put something out there and not know how it is going to be received), I'm ready to see where this takes me.  This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, so wish me luck! :)

I'm looking forward to writing articles and tips and posting makeup tutorials and reviews.  As I said before, this is my first time, so please be patient and bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging and making videos, and all that fun stuff that's involved with the whole process.  Please feel free to leave me feedback on what types of things you'd like to see me post or ideas for looks you'd like to see me take on.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and I look forward to the adventure that is about to begin!
           
                                                                                                              xoxo,
                                                                                                                   --JSho

No comments:

Post a Comment