Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette: Review and Swatches

      Hi my fellow makeup addicts! I recently purchased the Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette and I have to say, I LOVE this palette! Below is the video of my review of this product. Happy watching!









Price: $55

Where to Get it: Sephora or Urban Decay

Pros:
 -Very unique colors, featuring both neutral and bright colors
 -15 Eyeshadows for $55 is a really great deal and the shadows are full-sized!
 -Colors are well-pigmented and very blendable.  I also feel that the colors can work with all skin   tones.
 -All 15 of the colors in this palette are BRAND SPANKING NEW!!
 -Gorgeous, eye-catching packaging.

Cons:
 -A few of the shadows have fallout issues (Midnight Rodeo and Midnight 15)
 -While the packaging is beautiful and can be reused as a keepsake box, it's hard to keep the mirrored-
lid clean of fingerprints.  I also think the packaging is a little bulky and hard to travel with since the
lid is a completely separate piece.

Overall, I give this product a 4 out of 5.  If I had it to do over again, I would definitely still buy this palette!

Disclosure: All product reviews on this site are of my own opinion.  I was not compensated or paid to do this review. All products are purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment